Like many families, as we’ve explored options for healthcare for our family, we’ve found it to be a confusing experience. Then we met two physicians that are changing the face of primary care in our region, Dr. Amy Mechley and Dr. Eleanor Glass with Integrative Family Care. I’ve never said “personal” and “medicine” in the same sentence. Nor have I ever said “passionate physician.” Dr. Mechley and Dr. Glass are trying to do something that sounds quaint, some might say even “old school.” They want to know their patients. They believe that if they know their patients by spending more time with them and getting to know them, they’ll provide better medicine. That includes being available, increased range of services provided, longer visit times and limited numbers of patients (so they can focus on you). We think Dr. Mechley and Dr. Glass are changing the face of medicine in our region and were so excited to find them, that we wanted to share a bit about their practice and model with you.
- Why should I join? Because we are great doctors, who will take great care of you. We promise to focus on what is valuable to you- easy access, transparent pricing, and highest quality personalized care.
- Our practice strives to care for many un-insured families and individuals. Being part of this movement helps us move towards better primary care for all. Give us a try, you’ll like us.
- Why are we doing this? We really love being family medicine doctors. We love taking care of people. We love spending time with patients, as much as we need, without limitations from insurance companies. We have 23 years combined experience in medicine. This led us forward to think about care differently. We also have a passion for teaching medical students and residents, and we want to show them a different way.
- What if I need to go to the emergency room, or see a specialist? If it’s a true emergency, call 911, or go to the emergency room.
- If it’s something urgent but not life threatening, call us first. We may be able to see you right away, and save you a trip.
- If you need a specialist, we can refer you and stay in close touch with that physician, so that everyone stays in the loop. If you are paying out of pocket, we can work to negotiate cash based pricing for you.
2200 Victory Parkway, Suite 603
Cincinnati OH 45206