You all know by now that we are big Izzy’s fans. There isn’t anything in life much better than an Izzy’s reuben, potato pancake, and bowl full of pickles to brighten your day and delight the taste buds….unless, of course, you’re talking about soup, then rich broccoli cheddar soup or thick, hearty beef barley are the order of the day.
Cold, drizzly, wintery days just scream “homemade soup!” and luckily at Izzy’s you can get homemade every day without chopping a single vegetable. Izzy’s soups are homemade and served fresh with a slice of bread on the side for dipping. They serve four, fresh from the kitchen soups daily and one VERY special soup on Friday only:
- Chicken Noodle – All white meat diced chicken breast and fresh vegetables in a deliciously seasoned chicken broth with bow tie noodles.
- Broccoli Cheddar – Chopped broccoli, shredded carrots and a blend of seasonings served in a creamy cheese sauce.
- Beef Barley – Plump pearl barley, fresh vegetables and chunks of beef cubes, simmered in a seasoned beef broth.
- Sweet-n-Sour Cabbage – Chopped cabbage and chunks of lean beef cubes simmered with select seasonings in beef broth.
- Matzoball Soup — Served on Friday only and worth the special trip. Delicious broth, tender veggies, bowtie pasta and a delicious matzoball right in the center waiting for you to dig in and enjoy!
Hot, hearty, delicious and ready when you are — what more could you ask for? How about trying a tasty bowl of Izzy’s homemade soup for free? We can arrange that for one lucky reader!
WIN WIN WIN
Which Izzy’s soup is sure to become your new favorite?
- Sign up to receive Izzy’s deals delivered straight to your inbox with their enewsletter: http://bit.ly/162oJL2
- Check out Family Friendly Cincinnati and Izzy’s on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway, including @FamFriendlyCin and @IzzysReubens in your Tweet.
- Find us on Instagram and share your delicious soup photos: @IzzysReubens and @FamFriendlyCin and use #IzzysCincy
That’s it…that’s FIVE ways to enter which means FIVE chances to win! The winner will be drawn and notified via email (we’ll also announce it on our Facebook page) on Friday, February 13 at 2 PM. Winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
For more information, such as locations, hours of operations, menu and more, please visit: www.izzys.com
disclosure: Izzy’s provided us with a $25 gift card to give away to our readers. All opinions above are 100% our own.