That’s why I’m on board with sharing my Valentine’s Day weekend with “the other woman.” Of course, the “woman” in this scenario is our 7-year-old daughter Cassie, who’s over the moon to be my husband’s date at the Oakley Daddy Daughter Dance this Sunday evening. Live music for lively dancing, plus a professional daddy-daughter portrait (sure to be suitable for framing on Dad’s desk at work), snacks and more — I can’t think of a better Valentine’s event for two of my very favorite people.
We were lucky enough to get free tickets to attend this dance. Want to join in the fun? See below for details on how you can enter our giveaway.
- WHEN: Sunday, February 16, 6 to 8 p.m.
- WHERE: The 20th Century in Oakley (Cincinnati)
- WHO: Fathers & daughters (ages 2-12)
- WHAT: Live music from Keith Jones and the Makeshifts. Each ticket includes admission, the live entertainment, a high-resolution digital photograph/portrait download from leRoux Visual, snacks/treats and soda, and a special gift for each young lady at the end of the evening. (The bar will be open for you to purchase drinks as well).
- TICKETS: Tickets are $20/couple and $5 for each additional daughter. All tickets are non-refundable and proceeds benefit the Cincinnati Recreation Commission and the Oakley Community Council.
You can register online as well as purchase tickets from the 20th Century Box Office.
[This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to Linda S., who won the tickets for her husband and daughter to attend the dance!]
Enter for a chance to win 2 tickets
Post a comment below and you’re entered. That’s it!
For additional entries do one, or all, of the following (and leave a separate comment for EACH entry in the comment section below to be entered):
- Sign up for our Enewsletter
- Check out Family Friendly Cincinnati on Facebook
- Check us out on Pinterest
- Tweet about this giveaway, including: @FamFriendlyCin
That’s FIVE ways to enter which means FIVE chances to win! One winner will be randomly drawn on Thursday, February 13, at 2pm. Winners will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn. Must be 18 and a resident of the Greater Cincinnati area to qualify to win. Tickets will be made available at Will Call at the event. Photo ID required in order to claim your tickets.