The Old West Festival is back in town!
We went to the Old West Festival last year and had a blast. We watched a horse riding show, got deputized, rode a covered wagon, collected wooden nickels and cowboyed up to the saloon for a rootbeer. My son and I got to wear our cowboy boots and meander around the historically accurate old west town.
This year the Old West Festival runs from September 7 to October 6 and is located at 1449 Greenbush Cobb Rd. in Williamsburg, Ohio 45176 (just off U.S. Rt. 32, near Greater Cincinnati).
They are open Saturdays and Sundays only! Hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Rain or shine).
Tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for kids ages 6 to 12. Kids 5 and under are FREE. Parking is FREE. To receive a discount, as an FFC reader, please enter FFCC prior to payment online.
Check out the Old West Festival Entertainment Schedule for more, but here are a few of the things you can enjoy:
- The Pickled Brothers Circus
- Let the kids become deputies
- Enjoy a magic show
- Check out a re-enacted gun fight
- And more!!
Check out the details for each weekend and plan your visit accordingly:
- Sept 7-8 Cowboy Hero Weekend (first 1,000 kids receive a free cowboy hat! Active and Retired Military receive a $5 discount with military ID)
- September 14-15 Native American Weekend
- September 21-22 Steampunk Weekend
- September 28-29 Villians Weekend (the first 1,000 children under the age of 12 receive a free bandana)
- October 5-6 America’s Pastime Weekend –Watch the history of The Cincinnati Reds come to life through live, old-fashioned baseball games.
Disclosure: The post originally contained a giveaway. Prizes were provided by representatives with The Old West Festival. Old West Festival is an advertiser with Family Friendly Cincinnati.