Have your kids done all the inflatable and indoor playplaces around town?
Well, guess what? There’s a new indoor playground that your kids will love, and I have a feeling you will, too: Jump & Jack’s in West Chester/Liberty Township.
Here’s the scoop:
- The main attraction is Jack’s Playground, the largest multilevel play structure in Ohio. It features 10 slides, including a 40-foot long triple slide and speed slide, plus dozens of other fun and interactive play elements and spaces. The playground is ideal for ages 4 to 11, although 2- and 3-year-olds may enjoy some parts of it.
- For parents of babies and toddlers, head straight to the Toddler Room, a special enclosed area specifically designed for crawlers up to 3 years old. The play area features a soft carpeting over safety padding to help cushion falls as toddlers climb, play, and build.
- On Friday Fun Nights (5 to 9 p.m. every Friday) and at private parties, your kids can bounce and play their hearts out in Jump’s Inflatable Play Yard. The play yard features a variety of inflatable experiences, including the Jumbo Bounce House (suitable for smaller children 34 inches or taller), Shooting Stars basketball, Soccer Fever, and a rock wall.
In each area of Jump & Jack’s, there’s plenty of comfortable seating for parents to see the kids, hang out, or watch one of the big-screen TVs. You can also order food from J&J’s Cafe, including homemade pizzas, lots of kid-friendly food, smoothies, and coffee drinks.
Open play pricing goes like this:
- Weekend ticket (includes Friday Fun Nights), ages 3+ = $10
- Weekday ticket (does not include Friday Fun Nights), ages 3+ = $8
- Toddler ticket (anytime), ages 6 months-2 years = $4
- Multiplay passes range from $35 to $150 (see the Tickets page for details)
Besides offering open play every day, Jump & Jack’s also has private party rooms available, ranging from $99 to $259. Learn more about their party and group packages.
I appreciated how the facilities were so clean and in such great (new!) condition. Owner and father of four kids (including TRIPLETS) Tony Smith confessed that he is a “clean freak,” which is a plus when it comes to places like this! Also, the staff were all extremely nice and helpful, bringing food orders to our table, helping my 2-year-old get down from the tall slide when he got scared, and monitoring the bigger kids getting a little boisterous in the bounce house.
We like Jump & Jack’s so much, we decided to host Cassie’s 6-year-old birthday party there next month. We’ve also been back several times for the Friday Fun Nights. What a great way to wrap up the work week and enjoy a family meal in a place where kids can have active fun! I guarantee your kids will sleep well after a few hours at Jump & Jacks.
Located at 7102 Office Park Drive, West Chester, Ohio, 45069
For information, call 513-779-JUMP (5867) or email [email protected]
Hours: Mon-Thur 9:30-8pm; Fri-Sat 9:30-9pm; Sun 12-8pm
Note: Socks are required to play at Jump & Jack’s.
If you want to get exclusive discounts and updates from Jump & Jack’s, be sure to like their Facebook page.
When not blogging for Family Friendly Cincinnati, you can find Susan writing at her personal blog, Working Moms Against Guilt.
Best indoor play park and the drive from NKY was worth it…only recommendtion is more security for kids coming and going….bracelet or stamp (like chuck e cheese) to match up kids and parents.
Sally standish says
I took my 5 yr old son there today. We were there all day! He had a blast and mom was able to get some work done. The place was very clean, the staff was very nice and the food was good. The only thing I wld like is being able to hv access to the inflatables other than fri nights or birthday parties. I wldnt even mind paying an additional fee. Just didnt like that it wasnt even an option during the wk unless it was a special day. Other than that, I wld highly recommend Jump & Jacks. My son & I both loved it a lot! 🙂
Sally, that is a good suggestion. Maybe have an additional “Fun Morning” or “Fun Night” during the week when inflatables are available. Thanks for sharing!
melissa walters says
We take our 2 1/2 year old and 9 month old boys quite frequently! It is great for wearing them out. Our 2 year old is all over the main play side, but has fun in the toddler area too. We love it. An absolute must if you have active boys! I will look for you on Fridays because that’s when we go too!
Totally agree. Hope I see you there sometime, Melissa. I’ll be the one constantly torn between my 5yo’s acrobatics and 2yo’s running around like a wildman. 🙂
Went for my daughter’s bday back in February and everyone LOVED IT! For the price, you just can’t beat it. Plus, she is 3 and still had a great time in the main play area.
Glad to hear it, Brandi. I’m really looking forward to my daughter’s bday party there in May.
You are most welcome. Glad you’re going to try it. Guaranteed good time.
Can’t wait to try it out! I saw the post about the discount code too. Thanks!