Let’s face it, some day you’ll be sending those kiddos off to college. My nephew is in his Senior Year at Mason and I get misty each time I think about how fast the time flies – and I’m only his AUNT! It sneaks up on you – emotionally and financially.
Well, there isn’t much you can do about the emotional, but the folks at College Advantage, Ohio’s top-rated 529 savings plan can help with the financial. The time to start saving is now when small, regular contributions can add up and be ready when your little Einstein is.
The benefits of College Advantage are plenty and you’ll be giving yourself peace of mind. And if you enroll in the plan before December 31st, you’ll received a bonus $25 in your account. As Jimmy Fallon says “who doesn’t love free money?”!!
We all know the gift of an education is the greatest thing we can give our children so go to their site for all the details and to get started. It takes less than 10 minutes!
Our friends at College Advantage have given us two $100 accounts to get two lucky families started on their savings. There are a couple ways to enter, please leave a comment for each one you do:
- Visit College Advantage’s site and tell us which of its many benefits appeal to you most.
- “LIKE” College Advantage on Facebook
- Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook and be sure to tag College Advantage when you do
- “FOLLOW’ College Advantage on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, use hashtag #Ohio529 in your tweet
We will draw a winner on Saturday (12/31) at noon, so act fast!