If you have a SUPER WHY fan in your family, you won’t want to miss this! Whole Foods is swingin’ open the doors to welcome the amazing masked Sprout SUPER STAR! He’s bringing along Wonder Red too! A WHOLE (FOODS) day of fun is planned and it’s all FREE…now that’s SUPER! How many times can I use the word SUPER, eh? In addition to Super Why, kids will get this chance to make delicious and nutritious snacks and smoothies. There will be crafts and face painting – kids can even try their hand at YOGA! The line-up starts on Saturday at Noon:
* Make your own Smoothie Bar (12pm-3pm)
* Make your own Trail Mix Bar (12pm-3pm)
* Kids Yoga and story with Angel (2:30pm)
* Make your own Salad with Matt (12pm-2pm)
* Kids Iron Chef Competition (1:30pm-2pm) ages: 6-12 If your child would like to participate, please call 513.981.0794.
* Face Painting (12pm-2pm)
* Surprise Craft (12pm-3pm)
* Make your own S’mores Bar with Rachel DesRochers 12pm-3pm
Registration is NOT required for this event unless noted!
A ton of the FFC gang will be there for this AWESOME (read: SUPER) event – we hope to see you there!