If there is one thing my boys love to do, it’s ride their bikes. Even with all the rain we’ve been having, each day they try to get me to come outside to sit on our front porch so that they can ride.
And ride they do, for as long as I will let them ;-).
May is Bike Month in Cincinnati and on Sunday, May 29th the City of Cincinnati, along with Queen City Bike, is hosting a kids-centric bike ride at Otto Armleder Park off Wooster Pike.
I am including all of the details below. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com for more information.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Join us in celebrating Bike Month on a family-friendly bike ride around
the Otto Armleder Park bike loop (5059 Wooster Pike, 45226).
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Fun starts at noon. | Ride starts at 1pm
• Free goody bags from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital!
• Free “Do Right Kits” from the Center for Closing the Health Gap!
• Safety demonstrations!
• Discounted children’s helmets available!
• Helmet fittings!
• Meet the Cincinnati Police Bike Patrol!
• Bike mechanics available!
• Decorate your bike!