There are going to be lots of fun things to see/do.
- A puppet show by the Red Cross
- A fire truck display by the West Chester fire department (this alone would entertain my kids!)
- Kids crafts by Entertrainment Junction and the Cincinnati Art Museum
- The SPCA will be there with pets available for adoption
- Warm 98 (local radio station) is bringing their “prize wheel”
- The Cincinnati Zoo will have animals on display, summer camp information, and information about discounts on memberships (I personally recommend this!)
- Last, Kids eat FREE in the Ikea restaurant. Up to 3 meal items. No adult purchases are required!
I think our family is going to Ikea this weekend! This sounds like so much fun and to be honest, I really like the Kids Fair excuse to get in some shopping time!