The fine folks of the Coca Cola Swelter Stopper invited us to visit Kings Island this weekend to experience the amazing Swelter Stopper truck in action-don’t miss out on this fantastic and fun way to cool off while you are at the park! The only caveat: It’s there for this weekend only…so don’t miss out!
The Swelter Stopper is an amazing and incredibly “cool” experience. I say cool because this is THE place to cool down and have an ice cold treat while you are surfing the waves at Soak City in Kings Island. You are met with frosty blasts of cool air when you enter. But who says that cooling off has to be boring? When you stop by the Swelter Stopper you can:
- Enjoy the “Perfect Serve” Ice Bar, serving samples of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero (my personal fave), and Cherry Coke!
- Participate in the competitive and interactive gaming station with surprise premium giveaways going on hourly!
- Have fun in the GreyScreen Video Studio with the option to create a video giving a shout out to friends, family, and Coca-Cola or to create the longest Aaaaahhhh!
- Check out the Open For Summer picture station with cool summer props where guests can have their picture taken and then emailed in real time! The photos are shareable with friends and family on social networks so you can spread the summer fun!
- Become part of the Live Social Media feed that allows you to see your tweets and Instagram photos and check-in on the Swelter Stopper 4Square location!
- Shake your thang on the Energy Dance floor– a whole new experience that uses the power of your dancing to power the lights on the dance floor and much more!
We had a fantastic time during our visit to the park and the Swelter Stopper today and I have to say that my Coke Zero really WAS the perfect serve…especially on a hot day like today! The kids had a blast dancing and playing games and even won a prize! You really have to get to Kings Island and check it out before it’s gone! The Swelter Station will be set up in Kings Island’s Soak City through this Sunday, July 14.
For park information, ticket prices, and hours of operation please visit www.visitkingsisland.com. The park located at 6300 Kings Island Drive in Kings Island, Ohio near Mason.
disclosure: We were treated to a day at the park, as well as a special tour of the Swelter Stopper, in exchange for sharing our experience here at Family Friendly Cincinnati. All opinions above are, as always, 100% our own.
When not blogging at Family Friendly Cincinnati you can find Amy Q. writing at her own blog In A Galaxy.