Giveaway closed. Thank you to everyone who entered! Congratulations go out to FFC reader, Gretchen!
For most of us, when we think of Graeter’s, we think of ice cream. Delicious, creamy, chocolate-chunky ice cream. But, if you’ve stopped by Graeter’s lately, you know they are now SO.MUCH.MORE. They are also a bakery, and were not just talking about their cookies. We’re talking Schnecken, coffee cake, cupcakes, breads, rolls, chocolates….. just about anything you could want or need for your next family gathering or office party:
- Butter Schnecken – Rich, gooey, buttery coils of yeast dough baked in a loaf with melted butter, cinnamon and a sprinkling of raisins. Available through the holidays.
- Stollen – A rich cake made with lots of butter, a marzipan filling, dried fruit, nuts and spices. Once out of the oven, it is covered in butter, rolled in cinnamon sugar and dusted with powdered sugar.
- Graeter’s also has a variety of coffee cakes, donuts and Danish, bread, buns, rolls and seasonal cakes and pies for your holiday table.
- Graeter’s candy has been an important part of the holidays for more than 140 years. Selections include:
- Butter Toffee Candy – A Melt-in-your-mouth almond butter toffee squares covered in pure milk chocolate and sprinkled with chopped roasted almonds.
- Graeter’s has been hand-making the finest chocolates and confections since 1870. All candy is made in small batches with only the freshest ingredients available.
- Gourmet Truffles
So why are we talking to you about Graeter’s today? Graeter’s recently reached out to us to help spread the word about their tasty bakery offerings. They’ve given us a $25 gift card to give away so that your family or guests at your next gathering can enjoy the tastes of Graeter’s baked goods, on them!
WIN | WIN | WIN
Enter to win a $25 gift card to Graeter’s! Entering is easy, just leave a comment for each one you do (or already do):
1) Tell us… What is your favorite baked good?
2) Subscribe to FFC’s eNewsletter
3) Come join the fun over on the FFC Facebook page
4) Become a fan of Graeter’s on Facebook
5) On Twitter? Tweet about this giveaway (or RT our Tweet about it) including @FamFriendlyCin
That’s it, it’s that easy. Giveaway will end Friday, December 23 at 3pm. Winners will have 24 hours to respond. Please make sure that when you comment you include a valid email address. Winners will also be posted to the FFC Facebook page.
Want to try Graeter’s new baked goods? Find your nearest Graeter’s location at www.graeters.com
Disclosure: Graeter’s provided FFC with gift cards to try their baked goods.