Live theatre for kids?????
Yes, where there’s a will there’s a way and the Rosenthal Next Generation Theatre series at the Playhouse in the Park makes it possible. Their 2010 season is starting this Saturday, Feb. 6. Visiting the Playhouse in the Park not only exposes your kids to a fantastic Cincinnati landmark but it also gives you a chance to see some outstanding performances that are engaging and fun for kids. There are story tellers, musicians, puppets, and more.
The performances are held in the main lobby and are best for kids ages 4 and up. Seeing one of these performances is cheaper than going to the movies and well worth it ($5/children & $6/adults, & parking is free). There are two show times – 10:30am and 1pm.
After the show, head over to Mt. Adams and go to the local United Dairy Farmers for an ice cream treat. This is a great way to create some family memories while instilling a love of the arts.
· “The Mouse That Barked & Other Delightful Tales of Good Deeds and Second Chances” – Feb. 6
· “Animalia” – Feb. 13
· Storyteller Diane Macklin – Feb. 20
· “Aesop’s Classic Fables” with the Madcap Puppets – Feb. 27
· “World of Wonder” – March 6
· “The Stinky Cheese Man” – March 13
· “An Asian Occasion of Storytelling” – March 20
· “The Garden of Rikki Tikki Tavi” – March 27 & April 3Playhouse in the Park 962 Mt. Adams Circle Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 Box Office: (513) 421-3888